- Are any of your properties pet friendly?
- Is smoking permitted?
- Do you offer handicap accessible vacation properties?
- Is beach equipment and beach towels provided in the vacation rental property?
- Are bicycles, kayaks or canoes provided in vacation rentals?
- Is there barbecue equipment available at the vacation rental?
- Is there a fee for parking at the vacation rental property?
- Do you offer travel protection insurance and are all members in my travel group protected?
- What are the check in and check out times?
- What do I need to do on check out day?
We do have properties that allow pets, some with size restrictions. There is an additional non-refundable pet fee.
Some of our properties are located on ground level with no steps and may have elevators.
Not all properties are equipped with beach equipment; however you can arrange for beach equipment rental. Most of our beach properties are equipped with beach towels.
Some of our properties may have bicycles, kayaks or canoes. If not provided, you can arrange for rental during your stay.
Not all of the vacation rental properties are equpped with barbecue equipment. Some condos have areas where you can use their barbecue equipment.
Some of our vacation rental properties are located in a condo association where there are assigned spaces. Condos may require a fee and some may provide a parking pass to place in your car. The fee will vary with each location.
Yes, we offer an optional travel protection policy and the protection will cover all members in your travel group. The travel protection insurance cost varies. Travel protection insurance is through CSA/Generali and covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage delay, roadside assistance, emergency assistance, on-demand medical care, identity theft resolution services.
The check in time is anytime after 4pm and check out time is 10am. You may be able to check in/out earlier/later - for a fee. You will need to request 72 hours prior in writing. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you check out, please
- remove all trash and put into bin appropriately
- load the dishwasher, add the dishwashe soap and start the dishwasher
- close and lock all windows, sliding glass doors and the other doors
- return keys to the location where you received